Shipping, Refunds & Returns Policy
- Order processing times. After an order is placed, we do our best to have it ready to ship within 3-5 business days. Orders with expedited shipping (overnight or 2-day) received after 12pm CST will be processed the next business day.
- Domestic and international shipping options. We can ship within the United States via USPS and FedEx. International shipping options may vary depending on foreign policies/regulations.
- Shipping costs. Orders placed and shipped within the continental US will go through USPS as Priority or flat rate shipping depending on the weight for $5.99 (excluding free shipping promotions). International orders: Flat rate shipping for $50 not including duties and taxes, which the customer is responsible for.
- Transparency around returns, changes, and cancellations. Orders placed on Tactacam.com or Revealcellcam.com will have a 30-day return period once the tracking shows delivered.
- Potential service interruptions. Orders may take longer to arrive due to variables outside of our control. As supply chain interruptions occur from time to time, we will update our processing times as needed. Peak season order processing times may fluctuate depending on order volume. Out of stock or items on backorder will be communicated to the consumer in the most timely manner possible.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: (Reveal Web Store Purchases)
We want you to be totally psyched about the products you purchase from REVEAL’s online store. If at any time within 30 days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us for a refund. No questions asked. Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under warranty cannot be accepted back for refund under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Also, associated shipping fees are not refundable. NOTE: this guarantee only applies to orders placed on REVEAL’s web store at RevealCellCam.com.
REVEAL WEB STORE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
If you bought your product directly from RevealCellCam.com, and you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of receipt, you can return it following the below procedure. Your card will be credited upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from Tactacam Customer Support by clicking on the Contact Us Page.
- Package products along with a copy of the RMA form.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address based on your specific location: (items must be received by Tactacam within 14 days of issuing the RMA):
Tactacam, 110 N Sunset Blvd, Caledonia, MN 55921
(218) 282-5650 M – F 8AM – 4PM CST
WARRANTY REPAIR &
REPLACEMENT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
Tactacam will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty below. Tactacam is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns.
Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. It is vital that you communicate with Tactacam’s Customer Support Team before sending in your return. Please contact us at email@example.com or (218) 282-5650.
- BEFORE sending anything to Tactacam, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (218) 282-5650. We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, they will send you an e-mail with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form. Make sure to fill this form out completely.
- Prepare a package to return to Tactacam. Most often you will only need to send your camera and battery.
- Please include your original receipt, a clearly written explanation of the problem, and your RMA form.
- 1. Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to Tactacam, 110 N Sunset Blvd, Caledonia, MN 55921
If you are located Outside the US, please see our International warranty.
Tactacam products and accessories, including REVEAL cameras and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Tactacam’s sole obligation in the event of such defects during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Tactacam’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Warranties are limited to items acquired through authorized dealers and channels. Items purchased through gray markets and unauthorized resellers will not covered by this or any warranty. Tactacam assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Tactacam be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts.
Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees. International Warranty – return shipping or shipping a product back to the customer is not included.
Questions? Comments? Experience some world class customer support when you contact our Support Team by clicking on the Contact Us Page. We’d love to hear from you!
We’re disappointed if you’re not completely satisfied with your REVEAL purchase. We take a lot pride in our products and service! If you are experiencing a problem with a REVEAL purchase, please take a minute to read the information below to determine if your issue is covered under the Tactacam warranty.
Under no circumstances will REVEAL by Tactacam be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. REVEAL by Tactacam will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. REVEAL by Tactacam makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.